iPORT Optical Network
For Your Reception Area
- Customizable Content for Your Reception Area
- Advertise Promotions For Product & Services
- Market Eyewear and Optical Products
- Generate More Patient Inquiries
- Educate Patients about Optical Health
iPORT Exam Lane
For Your Exam Lane
- Extensive Video Library of Common Optical Conditions
- Accurate 3-D Video Animations
- Increases Patient Understanding
- Reinforces Doctor’s Recommendations
Patient Education Center
For Your Website
- Your Website Becomes a Resource for Patients
- Reinforce the Doctor-Patient Dialogue
- Increase Patient Knowledge
- Assist in Attracting New Patients
Why iPORT Media
iPORT Media is a marketing and education solution that offers customizable, easy-to-use digital media that can help your eye care practice increase revenue and patient engagement. Our affordable marketing products capture patient attention in the reception area, in the exam room, and on your website. You can use iPORT’s eye care videos to educate your patients–knowledgeable patients are more invested in their health, making them more likely to purchase premium products and services. iPORT’s options for customization, such as including your practice’s logo, photos of practitioners, or special promotions in video playlists—provide yet another path to increased revenue. It’s easy to set up, and our helpful technicians can show you how to personalize iPORT for your practice.
According to research performed by an independent third party, 9 out of 10 iPORT Media subscribing doctors report that iPORT is entertaining, while 96% say the programming helps to educate their patients. Practices utilizing iPORT’s marketing tools and educational content are increasing revenue. To learn more or set up a meeting, contact us now!
ARVE Error: Mode:
lazyload-lightbox is invalid or not supported. Note that you will need the Pro Addon for lazyload modes.
Our doctors, staff and opticians love iPORT because it gets patients to initiate conversations about the latest advances in eye care. AR sales have jumped 13% in just six months.